- Mon11:00 AM - 2:15 PM5:00 PM - 9:15 PM
- Tue5:00 PM - 9:15 PM11:00 AM - 2:15 PM
- Wed11:00 AM - 2:15 PM5:00 PM - 9:15 PM
- Thu11:00 AM - 2:15 PM5:00 PM - 9:15 PM
- Fri11:00 AM - 2:15 PM5:00 PM - 9:15 PM
- Sat5:00 PM - 9:15 PM
Order Pickup Online
- Beef with Cauliflower and Broccoli Entree
- Shanghai Chow Mein
- Crispy Green Long Bean
- Beef Cilantro Soup
- Potato Matchsticks Starter
About Red Lantern
- Red Lantern is a new family-owned restaurant in the heart of International District in Seattle. We specialize in contemporary Northern Chinese-Korean cooking with influences from neighboring Asian specialties without compromising authenticity or taste. We believe that by merging the two culinary traditions we will fill a void in the culinary landscape of this city and introduce newness of flavors that will express our collective history, heritage and rich experience. Our menu is thoughtfully selected to showcase our culinary roots to produce fresh, seasonal, and carefully executed dishes. We invite you to join us in experiencing our passion for serving good comfort food.
What’s in a name?
For us, the name “Red Lantern” evokes numerous associations that embodies our heart: culture, tradition, celebration, community, respect, history, prosperity, fellowship, happiness, sharing, warmth, and benevolence. These contextual meanings are what have inspired us to design an experience through food, space and service.
Our space was designed by a distinguished designer from b9 architects, who was honored recently with a 2010 Young Architect Award by AIA Seattle. The firm’s proximity and commitment in serving the International District encouraged our partnership as well as the Monarch Trading Co. who also played a vital role in making our dream a reality.